Doing Business with District 7
- Bid Letting
- Bituminous Forms
- Construction plans
- Consultant services
- Design Build
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
- Innovative contracting -Strategies to provide efficient, cost effective and accelerated project delivery
- Map and Manuals
- Minnesota state licenses
- Utility Agreements and Permits
For motor carriers
- Commercial Vehicle Operations: Statutes and rules, permits, operating authority, education and training and more.
- Motor carrier guides
- Seasonal load limits and overweight permits
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration forms
For roadside partners
- Adopt-A-Highway - Public service program for volunteers to pick up litter along Minnesotas highways. Volunteer today!
- Landscape Partnerships - How your community can work with MnDOT to design, install and maintain roadside plantings
- Living Snow Fences - Off-road plantings help keep state highways clear in winter. Federal and state government are partnering to expand the living snow fence program.
- State Aid for Local Transportation (SALT)
- Tribes and Transportation: Information and contacts for Indian tribal governments located within Minnesota.
Financing Minnesota roads
- Congressional Transportation Status Report
- Minnesota GO
- State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)
- Statewide Multimodal Transportation Plan (20-year plan)
- Draft Statewide Freight Plan
Purchasing equipment and property
- Equipment: Cooperative purchasing venture for cities, counties and townships
- Excess property for sale
- Used equipment auctions