Plans and studies
- Advancing Transportation Equity Study Initiative: Completed study in District 4 to better understand how the transportation system, services and decisions-making processes help or hinder the lives of people in underserved and underrepresented communities in Minnesota.
- Alexandria Area Transportation Study (2011) (PDF): MnDOT, Douglas County and the city of Alexandria partnered to prepare a comprehensive long-range transportation plan for the greater Alexandria area.
- Lake Park Access Study - Preferred Alternative: MnDOT, the city of Lake Park and Becker County are currently studying access management in the city of Lake Park.
- Pelican Rapids Accessibility Project (2014) (PDF): MnDOT, in conjunction with the city of Pelican Rapids, is designing an accessibility and traffic safety project on Highways 59 and 108 in Pelican Rapids. The layout has not been finalized by MnDOT or approved by the city of Pelican Rapids.
For city and county partners
- Bridge Management: Data processing help for Minnesota counties and cities--bridge inventory and inspection programs
- State Aid for Local Transportation: A bridge between MnDOT and local government agencies
- State Aid Finance: Accounting and financial database information for city and county government
- Toward Zero Deaths (TZD): Approach based on the belief that even one traffic-related death on our roads is unacceptable. Focuses on four (e's) of targeted areas: education, enforcement, engineering, and emergency services.
Financing Minnesota roads
- Congressional Transportation Status Report
- Minnesota GO
- State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)
- DRAFT Statewide Freight Plan
Purchasing equipment and property
- Equipment: Cooperative purchasing venture for cities, counties and townships
- Excess property for sale: Pictures, descriptions, bid forms and instructions to purchase excess land and buildings