About this project
Hwy 75 Summary of work
- Reconstruct Hwy 75 from just north of 175th Ave. to Hwy 14.
- Replace storm sewer, lighting, and retaining walls.
- Replace aging city sanitary and water utilities in the area.
- Bring sidewalks and pedestrian ramps up to current Americans with Disabilities (ADA) standards.
Hwy 14 Summary of work
- Resurface Hwy 14 from the railroad bridge (Bridge 41003) in Lake Benton to 0.2 miles east of the Lincoln/Lyon county line.
- Line culverts along the project route.
- Bring sidewalks and pedestrian ramps up to current ADA standards.
- There will be detours during Hwy 75 and Hwy 14 construction. As we near the start of the projects in 2027, detour routes and specific construction impacts will be shared with the community.