About this project
Summary of MnDOT work
- MnDOT is resurfacing (mill, full-depth reclamation and overlay) Hwy 15 from the intersection of Hwy 12 in Dassel to the Meeker/Stearns County line near Kimball.
- Guardrail near the Kingston bridge will be replaced to bring it into compliance.
- Thirty (30) culverts will be lined along the project area and three culverts will be replaced.
- This project will require a detour (see map).
- A chip seal will be applied to the new pavement in the early summer of 2024.
- Detour is in place, using Hwy 12, Wright CR 3 and Hwy 55. See map above.
Sept. 22, 2023
- Crews have continued asphalt paving the driving lanes this week.
- Next week, they will finish paving and work on shoulders and rumble strips.