About this project
Summary of MnDOT work
- Resurface Hwy 12 from N Armstrong Ave. in Litchfield to east of Meeker CR 14 in Darwin.
- Upgrade sidewalks, including pedestrian ramps, along the project area to meet ADA standards in Litchfield and Darwin.
- New sidewalk will be created between Davis Ave. and Hubbard Ave. in Litchfield.
- Replace culvert at the county ditch east of the intersection of Hwy 12 and Meeker County Road 34 in Litchfield.
- Install pedestrian push button station at Davis St.
Darwin to Cokato
- Repair the concrete from east of Meeker CR 14 in Darwin to the end of the concrete section in Cokato.
- Upgrade sidewalks and pedestrian ramps in Dassel to meet ADA standards.
- Make ADA improvements to sidewalks and resurface the Darwin Rest Stop.
- Ramps along the trail between Dassel and Darwin will be upgraded to meet ADA standards.
- A short detour will be needed during the culvert replacement work in Litchfield. Traffic will be detoured using CR 34, CR 11 and CR 4.
- A detour (map above) will be in place for the entire duration of the concrete repair project from Darwin to Cokato. The detour will be phased.