Traveling in the southwest
Traffic and roads
- Construction projects, plans, and studies
- 2020 construction projects map (PDF)
- Districtwide and maintenance projects
- Navigate Minnesota with 511
- Truck permits
- District 8 Annual Utility Meeting information
District 8 news & public meetings
- Following guidance from state health officials about protecting the health and well-being of Minnesotans and preventing further spread of COVID-19, the Minnesota Department of Transportation has postponed all scheduled public meetings and project open houses statewide.
- MnDOT road work has been identified as a critical service in Gov. Tim Walz’s Stay at Home executive order. We are being as flexible as possible with schedules during this period of lower traffic volumes to keep projects moving forward and minimize the impact to motorists. Following guidance from state and federal health officials, and to prevent further spread of COVID-19, crews will maintain social distancing practices while working.