- By Sun, Sept. 24, crews will have switched EB I-694 traffic onto the two new left lanes. EB I-694 will remain two lanes between Snelling Ave. and I-35E until November, but the lanes will no longer be separated by concrete median barrier.
Thu, Sept. 7 through late September
- The ramp from EB Hwy 10 to EB I-694 is closed
- EB Hwy 10 Detour: SB Hwy 51/Snelling Ave. to Hwy 36
- SB I-35W Detour: continue south to reach EB I-694
Aug. 31 through late September
- The ramp from EB I-694 to Victoria St. is closed
- The ramp from Victoria St. to EB I-694 is closed
April 11 through October
- WB I-694 is reduced to two lanes
- The ramp from Rice St. to westbound I-694 is closed
April 21 through November
- A third lane will be added to the eastbound interstate using the same technique on the westbound lanes: two lanes of traffic separated by a concrete median barrier. The inside lane with be a through lane and the outside lane will allow access to local roadways along the corridor between Lexington Ave. and Rice St.