All lanes are open on Hwy 10 between Clear Lake and Big Lake, including the new RCI access in Becker.
Summary of work
- Reconstruct 14 miles of eastbound Hwy 10 road surface (full-depth reclamation), includes shoulders
- Extend turn lanes
- Repair underground drainage pipes
- Improve pedestrian accessibility at intersections
- Replace old or obsolete road signs
- Reconstruct the access at Hwy 10 and CR 23/Sherburne Ave in Becker with a new Reduced Conflict Intersection (RCI)
MnDOT thanks the public for their patience during this improvement project through the communities of Clear Lake, Becker and Big Lake. For today's current travel speeds and road conditions on Hwy 10, check 511mn.org.
Permanent road markings on this project will be completed in 2019, when temperatures are warmer.